Saturday, November 17, 2007

Baby Blane Patterson!


Well, baby Blane came a whole 10 days early! It could have been due to the 3 miles that Scott and I walked in Canton, or the go-cart rides that we took, but regardless, he was ready to come out and play too! We went in Sunday night, November 4th to have the doctor check us, and low and behold I was having contractions and didn't know it! So they kept us overnight, added pitocin the next morning...I think I pushed 3 or 4 times, and Blane was here! It was a very easy delivery, aided only by the epidural. He weighed exactly 7 pounds, 19 inches, and has a head of hair! He is such a precious blessing, and we thank God for his health! He did have a little jaundice when he was born, but that seems to be going away quickly. Also, check out http://images.edwardramirez.com/patterson to see our pregnancy pictures!

1 comment:

Justin said...

What a doll! I can't wait to see him in person. I know y'all are great parents and learning a lot right now! Enjoy it!!!! I couldn't get the link to your photo gallery to come up...
I will call you soon.
Hugs-
angela