Monday, December 6, 2010

The Name Game - Day 3

Congratulations friends and family! By now, most of you have successfully guessed Baby Girl's middle name! A special congratulations to my dear friend Erin who correctly guessed on the first day with just one clue! If you had thoughts of mullets and achy, breaky hearts, then you were on the right track......

RAE is, in fact, our sweet little daughters middle name!

There were no other real contenders for her middle name! Rae was an easy choice because it's meaning is special (Rae means grace) and it's origin is Scottish (the Patterson family descends from Scotland). We are excited to have a name that represents both her family history and our beliefs!

So now, onto Baby Girl's FIRST name!!!

Here are some words that come to mind when I think of her FIRST name: PURE, SIMPLE, ELEGANT, and SWEET.....more clues to come tomorrow!



14 comments:

Unknown said...

Caitlyn?

The Awalts said...

Emily?!

joy - designer said...

caroline?

Anonymous said...

Pat Patterson guesses:
Katherine
Ann
Anna
Caitlin
Kailey
Kara

Michelle Littler Photography said...

Caitlin
Kailee
???

Jenn said...

Well I don't think it's Kaitlin b/c I think you would've told me that...although I highly recommend it:) Ella is my best guess!

The Danes said...

Lily? White is stuck in my head from pure and makes me think Lily

Unknown said...

I'm guessing Hannah

MontyG3..4! said...

Esther?

Angela said...

Kathryn Rae sounds beautiful!

Unknown said...

My (dads) guesses are
Anna
Grace
Joanna
Joy
Lael
Sarah

Rosemary said...

Gran said
Mary, Anna, Leah

Anonymous said...

Tom's guess when I read your descriptions--elegant, pure...: "jennifer". (He's a big fan)

The first name that popped up for me was Hannah (which also means grace).

-M'Lissa

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm, Pat P. says
Brittany
Madeline
Megan