This is the face we see when Blane is with his favorite playmate Addie. I don't know what she did to make him smile so big in this picture, but I sure don't get smiles that big! 
Looks like Addie wasn't ready for Blane to take a nap quite yet. I think that we may have to enforce some dating rules pretty soon!
Looks like Addie wasn't ready for Blane to take a nap quite yet. I think that we may have to enforce some dating rules pretty soon!
Many of you probably aren't aware that we have one of the largest mud pit attractions right here in North Texas....in my backyard. I've had many conversations with JuneBug and Ranger, trying to explain to them that the mud is off limits. Unfortunately, they have a real issue with following the rules, and now they are grounded.
And let me tell you that it is no small task to clean this mud off of 8 doggie feet. GGGrrrrrrr
While I was in the hospital last November, Scott and Brandon made plans for a fun couple's evening out at the Michael Buble concert. We had a blast! Michael was as good as ever in concert, although I was disappointed in how crude he is. Funny...but there were too many unmentionables to name! Oh, and see these two girls sitting right behind Tiff and I? OBSESSED Buble fans. My eardrums are still ringing from their screaming. I think that even Payton's ears were hurting.
1 comment:
I have the same comforter as you!!!!! ha!
Post a Comment