Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

I've been tagged! I guess that means that I have to anwser these questions to my blog....

Four jobs I've had:
1. Pier One Imports
2. Dock's Riverfront (anyone from Baylor knows this place)
3. Selling, driving, selling, driving....merger, aquisition, selling, driving, selling
4. Staffing/Recruiting at Fidelity Investments
I could go on and on with the jobs I've had!

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. The Notebook - every girls favorite...right?
2. Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
3. Back to the Future
4. Shawshank Redemption

Four places I've lived:
1. Thousand Oaks, CA
2. Midland, TX
3. Odenton, MD
4. Dallas, TX

Four TV Shows I watch:
1. Jon and Kate Plus 8
2. October Road
3. One Tree Hill
4. Desperate Housewives

Four places I've been:
1. Napa Valley, CA - for the wine
2. Chicago, IL - to see Michael Buble
3. Cancoon, Mexica - for a tan
4. Laguna Beach, CA - to see family

Four people who email me regularly:
1. why would anyone who reads my blog care about this?
2.
3.
4.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything Italian, especially Brio's
2. Anything Mexican, Anamias
3. Little bakery's, La Madeline or Corner Bakery
4. Nick and Willy's pizza!!!!

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii- hopefully next summer for our 5 year anniversary
2. Italy - to visit the vineyards
3. Canada - it's just so beautiful
4. Australia - to hold a koala bear

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Summer, relaxing by the pool with Blane
2. Scott's 30th birthday bash
3. Maybe thinking about expanding our family???????? (we'll see, don't get too excited)
4. Our new backyard!

Four friends I'm tagging:
1. Tiffany
2. Taber
3. Amanda
4. Katie

No comments: