Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bathroom Breaks are Back!

I have found a new use for the pack n' play...confinement! So sad, I know but for the quick trips to the bathroom, upstairs, or wherever, I know that Blane will be safe from harm. I can't believe how fast this little guy is! In the blink of an eye, he can crawl all the way across the room. His new favorite thing is to chase the dogs around and try to grab their feet, which they hate of course! Maybe Blane thinks that he is a dog because he's very intrigued by them and seems to want to be with them all the time. And he can keep up with them too! On another note, he has gone from saying "Bababababababa", to "dadadadadada". I don't consider this a first word by any means because he has no idea what he's really referring to, but I am trying to get him to say "mamamamamamam". No luck so far : (

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably I can say with this blog make, more some interesting topics.

hope trifecta said...

Get used to it!! I STILL can't get Chase to say MAMA-although he's all over "Dada", and even "MMMM" and "ahhhh"(after a nice cold drink) for food-no Mama though. He says "Papa" for my dad, and he's only been in the house for a few months.
Good luck to YOU! :)