Blane has a sweet tooth, just like mommy! I've been really trying to encourage him to self feed, and to explore the tastes and textures of his foods. This cupcake was a great idea because it's big enough for him to pick up and hold in his hands, but then it crumbles into small pieces in his mouth. He LOVED his cupcake! He's also done really well with Ritz crackers. What a big boy!
I think that we are teething again...his gums seem to be really bothering him the past couple of days, and he's having a hard time settling down for naps. He presses on his upper gums and moans as if they are very sore. So, I thought that he needed a little treat. Yesterday we went to Steak N' Shake for a chocolate milkshake. I think that I have ruined my good veggie eater!
No comments:
Post a Comment