Blane is officially mobile! He is in between the army crawl, and actually being up on all fours crawling but nonetheless, he is FAST! His favorite things to go after are the dogs raw hides, and the dogs themselves, much to their dismay. Today, I just looked away for a second and he was all the way across the room reaching up over the bricks of the fireplace trying to see some lights. This means...baby proofing the house, and no more leaving the room to run to the restroom, get the mail, etc. And I guess there is no point in me putting down a blanket on the floor for him to play on, he would much rather be on the carpet or the tile!
And of course, a few pictures to chronicle our summer:
Blane and Addie in the wagon
And my new summer hobby, sewing! Not perfect by any means, but not bad for my first real project! The "T" took on a mind of it's own and veered off to the left, so the rest of the letters had to be angled as well!
1 comment:
Really....you are going to start sewing?? I've been wanting to learn and I think it would be fun to make things. Did you get a fancy sewing machine?
Post a Comment