Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pulling Up!

Yes it's true! Blane has started pulling up! He's been pulling up on Ollie for a couple of days now, but I didn't think that really counted since Ollie is pretty low to the ground. But yesterday, as I was sitting on the couch fiddling with the camera, all of the sudden I see little hands on the top of the couch, some grunting, and then little Blane standing next to the couch! So cute! Then, in the bath tub last night, he pulled up holding onto the side of the tub! I guess standing is more exciting than bath time now!

"Hello guys! I'm here!"
My view from the couch, isn't he handsome!? (No animals were harmed making the blanket you see...it's fake!)"Someone please let me out of here!"
Blane, Scott and I had a wonderful day of fun yesterday! We took Blane down to the park in his little car. He loves to swing!

No comments: