This last weekend Scott and I went to Louisiana for a wedding...and left Blane behind! It was a little easier this time and we had so much fun with our friends. We danced, ate at IHOP at 2 am, went to bed around 3, and slept in till about 10! So relaxing and fun!
Blane on the other hand is doing anything but relaxing..every day is a new adventure waiting to be discovered! His new view on life is keeping him up all day and night...why sleep when that time could be better spent exploring from new heights? Naptimes? They are short if they occur at all. Bedtime, it's a good hour and a half later than our "schedule" used to be. And morning comes earlier and earlier each day! Life is more exciting now that walking around the house holding onto walls is easy. Oh, and Blane follows me wherever I go, he's just like JuneBug and Ranger! I feel like I have three shadows.
His new thing is taking off his bib. I finally had to double up with a t-shirt bib that can't be taken off because he was ruining all of his clothes! I literally had to throw away three adorable baby gap t's!
No comments:
Post a Comment