Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Girls Weekend 2008

This past weekend was our second annual girls weekend! Last year, Joy, Tiffany, Lauren, and I met up here in Dallas for food, shopping, and more food. At the time, I was a week away from delivering Blane, and Tiffany was in her first trimester. So...this year's gathering was even more fun, sans the big bellies! On Friday night, the guys watched the babies while we went for gourmet pizza and salad at Fireside Pies...yummy! Then we headed out to Sky Bar for some after dinner drinks! It was really fun to get all dolled up like the college days!Here is just one of the pizzas we ordered, soooo good! On Saturday, the four of us, kids in tow, headed out for lunch at Cafe Express, then shopping at Southlake Town Center. We then headed back to my house to make our own gourmet dinner with wine. We had a big sleepover and stayed up talking until 1:30 AM! Whew! I was wiped out the next day.
Joy, Lauren, and little sweet Payton
Tiff and I at the Sky Bar
Lauren and I
Blane and Toby, Joy's dog
Us Mommy's like the convenience of the elevator versus the stairs!

No comments: