Ok, so many of you know that we had our big sonogram appointment yesterday to find out the sex of the baby! But...unfortunately, we still don't know what it is for sure! The baby is breach, so I guess that makes it harder for them to get a good picture. At first, he said, "girl!"....then upon further inspection he said, "Well, I see something suspicious here...". He ended our appointment saying that he is 70% sure that it's a boy, but we will have to confirm it in 2 weeks at yet another sono appointment! So, stay tuned for January 13th for confirmation - hopefully! But, we are pretty confident that it's a boy. He did say at my 12 week sono that he thought it was a boy, the Chinese gender prediction calendar says boy, and is it just a myth that when you have a boy first that you are more likely to have another boy after?
1 comment:
I read that somewhere...something like women who have a boy first have 60% chance of having another boy. I just figured Caroline was a boy and it took me the entire 9 months to actually believe she wasn't.
Congrats again on baby number 2! Whatever he/she turns out to be, it will be wonderful! Blane will be the best big brother!
Post a Comment