Blane is too cute! Yes! We are due at the same time! Our little man's due date is May 20! How fun! I can't wait to watch you raise TWO little guys (well...70% sure, right?)! ha! :)
Isn't that the cutest! Now the only challenge is teaching him that "Peeazze" doesn't mean he ALWAYS gets what he wants!!! (I know from experience, it's hard!) More fun to come-enjoy that precious little one :)
Too cute! My nephew (the older one, my sister just had her second) sneezed the other day, and I said "bless you!" and with a HUGE smile he said "'scuse meeeee!!"
3 comments:
Blane is too cute! Yes! We are due at the same time! Our little man's due date is May 20! How fun! I can't wait to watch you raise TWO little guys (well...70% sure, right?)! ha! :)
Isn't that the cutest! Now the only challenge is teaching him that "Peeazze" doesn't mean he ALWAYS gets what he wants!!! (I know from experience, it's hard!) More fun to come-enjoy that precious little one :)
Too cute! My nephew (the older one, my sister just had her second) sneezed the other day, and I said "bless you!" and with a HUGE smile he said "'scuse meeeee!!"
Post a Comment