Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love You!

This is my favorite phrase that Blane has learned in the past day or two. Actually, he said it to Grammie first, but that's ok! In fact, he pretty much can repeat whatever it is that I say to him now. He especially loves to say all of his animal noises. Duck, cow, bird, horse, snake, dog, cat, pig, gorilla, lion, and cat just to name a few. His other big accomplishment is his ability to tell you how old he is if you ask. "ONE!" he will say with his pointer finger outstretched. He is so smart!!! Lately, if he doesn't want to eat something that I've put on his plate, he will politely place it on my plate when I'm not really looking. I wonder if he does this because I take bites off of my plate for him? It's so funny the little things they pick up on....

1 comment:

Zack, Ashlee and Reese said...

Awww...Isn't that the sweetest! I remember when Reese first said I love you to us four months ago when Reese was 13 months....Zack and I remember exactly where we were and what we were doing....It's the sweetest!