Monday, May 24, 2010

What's Been Going On?!

Well, a lot actually! Summer is super fun, and we've definitely stayed busy! We have spent most of our days outside, either in the pool, at the park, walking, or just playing in the backyard. The boys are having a blast and I'm cherishing every second with them!

We spent some time in Houston a couple of weeks ago. We love The Woodlands spray park! Blane and Gavin both had a blast playing in the water this year!

Just hanging out back by our inflatable pool. Gavin looked so cute snuggled up like a worm, I just had to get a pic of us together!
Last week Pat's sweet friend Jane, (Lolli) invited us over to play with Karen and Owen in their pool. Gavin loved his first time swimming in a real pool!!!
The boys love water! But who doesn't when is a sweltering 90 degrees!
Scott and I had to opportunity to see Carrie Underwood in concert while we were in Houston! What a fun date night with my sweet husband!

Also this month, I had the opportunity to participate in our City View Women's Retreat! What fun it was to fellowship with my girls, and learn more about who I am in Jesus! He IS our Blessed Hope!

No comments: