Wow! Some really great guesses! Some that you may not have seen because they came in on Facebook or verbally: Taylor, Pat, Mildred, Gertrud, and Dawn. Others included Bing, Rae, and Joe. I'm hoping that some of those were a joke : )
Let's continue with clues for her MIDDLE name (just for fun, and for those of you still struggling with your guesses, or who didn't get a chance to guess today):
To expand on a clue from day 1 - she PARTLY shares her name with a famous COUNTRY/WESTERN, MALE singer who is NOT NECESSARILY A CURRENT CHART TOPPER. Spelling on this name can vary : )
**please submit your guesses through blogger so that everyone can see : ) To do this, click on "friendly thoughts" at the bottom of the post, and continue with the prompts to submit your vote!
Blane-ism from a couple of nights ago:
Blane loves to feel my tummy and wait for her to kick his hand really hard! He always asks me at random times, "Mommy, is she moving? Can I feel her?" The other night when he was feeling her kick he said, "Mommy, there's not a door to see her, I wonder how she will get out of your tummy?" After pondering this for a bit he said, "I know! She will squeeze through your button!"......."Mommy, how will she squeeze through your button???"
Tonight Blane told me, "Mommy, the inside of your tummy is pink!"
11 comments:
I'm going with Rae. :) -Joy Arita
I think I'll go with the others on Rae. I can't stop thinking about Achy Brakey Heart. Hank doesn't fit. Brooke is a girl's name.
Someone in one of my showers suggested "Tequila" as their wife had had as a student before. Pronounced Tuh-kwee-luh....but spelled like the drink.
I doubt I have to worry about your daughter on that one. :)
Pat and Dale Patterson guess:
Rae
Drew
Beck
Josh
Dweezle
Yocum
Dylan?
From Mom, is it?
Charlie? (Charlie Daniels)
Kris? (Kris Kristofferson)
Rae? (Billy Rae Cyrus)
Tracy? (Tracy Lawrence)
Gene/Jean? as in Gene Autrey? totally prob off base! how much fun!
could it be Drew or Cris?
dad
it has to be Rae! :)
Yes, going with Rae or Brook, maybe Brooks? Hmm...
I'm going with Collin, Faron, or Merle:)
Love this game... I'm going to say Otto or Paisley
Post a Comment