37 1/2 weeks!

Only 19 days left until my due date! Whoa! We have been in a whirlwind of busyness that I have no clue where the time has gone! I had a wonderful visit with my doctor yesterday and things are still looking great. She's in a good position, still kicking me hard in the ribs! My weight has leveled out, yay! With B & G I always wanted the doctor to check me for any possibility of dilation as soon as they were willing. This go around, I've decided that unless they feel that a "check" is necessary, I will just forgo it at every visit. What's the point really? With Gavin I was 1cm for weeks and even up until two days before he came - still a 1. So, this way I won't get my hopes up or down, I can just rest in the comfort of knowing that God will bring her to us in his own perfect timing! I say this now, we'll see if anything changes in the next two visits : ) The boys have Camp Nanna and Poppop coming up this week for a whole day and night - so I'm hoping to get lots done before little Ashley makes her debut!
2 comments:
You look absolutely wonderful! I can't believe she's almost here.
You look beautiful as always. :) Praying your labor goes great.
Post a Comment