GOD = LOVE
I want to offer others the same kind of love that the Father has lavished upon me. I want to model love, and reflect Jesus' love to my three sweet kids. I pray that my boys can fathom the depth of God's love for His children. I hope that my kids become so humbly overwhelmed by His love, that they can't help but to love on others. I am confident that by loving others well they will put the beauty of the Gospel on display.
I am specifically praying that the Lord infuses our hearts with genuine Christlike love. I pray that His love seeps out of our pores and causes us to "shine like stars in the universe", pointing others to the greatness of our Lord.
Psalm 130:7
New International Version (NIV)
7 Israel, put your hope in the LORD,
for with the LORD is unfailing love
and with him is full redemption.
No comments:
Post a Comment