
My girl - she's the best. We love her to pieces. Especially the boys. All three of them. Daddy? He's smitten....
Littlest love is growing up too, too fast. She has two bottom teeth, and the girl is already army crawling. Yes, you read that right, crawling, and she isn't officially 7 months for four more days! (The boys, yea, they scooted around by 8 or 9 months). I had high hopes that my last baby would be "baby" much longer - so much for that! Sweet girl is still little weighing only 15.1 lbs this month. I finally am more consistent with baby food, giving her one meal a day - she loves it! She would prefer to feed herself, but we are taking it slow ; ) She's pretty go with the flow, she sometimes only gets one good nap a day, sometimes two - but either way, she wiped out by 6 pm (who wouldn't be with two wild and crazy big brothers!) She's playful, smiley, squirmy, and makes the cutest crinkled nose face. While she used to sleep 10-12 hours straight, the past couple of weeks she's been up at 4 am hoping for a snack - of course, I oblige....those sweet early morning feedings make the best cuddle time! It's also the only time that she will lay her head very still, close to my neck and I can feel her little puffs of breath - and I realize that her sweet breath, consistent heartbeat, and warm skin are sustained only by a gracious God. Oh thank you Lord for allowing me such sweet time with your baby girl.
1 comment:
So sweet, Jen!
Post a Comment