

I absolutely can't believe how fast my first baby is growing up. It has been especially evident this month because he outgrows clothes in a matter of weeks. It's true. We are officially not only shopping in the big boy section, but buying not xs or small, but mediums! But the baby I once cuddled in my arms is growing into a smart, responsible, friendly, vivacious boy. I am certain that once captivated and redeemed, he will be a mighty warrior for God's kingdom. My prayer for Blane is that he will be lion hearted and lamb like. I can see it already in his nature- the way he plays guns/warriors but in the same breath can turn towards his sister and be so gentle and dote on her. He is sensitive and compassionate but has a fire and a feist in him at the same time. With each new day I eagerly await new questions, insight, laughter, and song that comes from his heart. I love you dearly precious boy!
Stats: Passed vision and hearing test. 39 pds (75th percentile) 42" tall (77th percentile) blood pressure 96/60
No comments:
Post a Comment