Halloween was a treat this year! We enjoyed walking the neighborhood with Mom, Dad, Gran, and CONLEY! It was so very special to have Uncle Conley with us! My Spiderman, Dinosaur, and BumbleBee were troopers and walked farther than I would have imagined. Ashley quickly got the hang of it and would race to a front door for a sweet treat. Then she would cunningly go from adult to adult asking for help opening her candy, knowing that if she went to the same person twice, she would be cut off!
Now I love candy as much as anybody, but I have no will power over sugar. So this year we did something new - we saved 7 pieces of candy each and the rest was "traded in" (sent to the troops for $1/pound of candy). We used our money to spend freely at the bookstore (Berenstain Bears books of course!) and the extra was spent on a sweet Starbucks treat!








No comments:
Post a Comment