Yesterday, my Nana and Poppop came back from Fowler, Indiana. My Nana brought back this really cool Purdue sweatshirt for me! A little big for me now, I know, but I liked it so much that I made my mommy put it on me now! But God, can you please tell Nana and Poppop that as much as I love them, and as much as I love Purdue, I cannot attend an institution that is more than 15 miles away from my mommy?! I love my mommy too much to EVER leave her! So God, is it ok that I just pretend to like Purdue, for my Nana and Poppop? Oh and God, please make sure that I have good enough grades for UNT...that way I can still live at home, forever!
P.S. God, see how my mommy makes me dress when it's this cold outside? Can you please make Texas a little warmer? Thanks, talk to you tomorrow, love Blane
No comments:
Post a Comment