This past weekend I took Blane on his first vacation to Florida! We flew all by ourselves and met my Mom and Dad at the West Palm Beach airport. Our destination: Delray Beach to visit my brother who moved to Florida about a year ago and liked it so much that he never came back! I only get to see Conley a few times each year so it was a real treat to get to spend the weekend with him. We had so much fun eating at great restaurants, walking along Atlantic, going to the beach, and just hanging out at Conley's stomping grounds. The weather was a warm and sunny 82 degrees on Saturday, then turned overcast and cool on Sunday. We had the very best time! Oh, and Blane was a perfect airplane passenger!
1 comment:
We missed you Thursday and Sunday, but I am so glad you had a good time and Blane was such a good little traveler. See you soon!
Post a Comment