Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Little Hello......

Video #1: Blane misses his Grammie and Grandaddy so much that he wanted to make a video just for them. We will see you next week in Florida!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen and Scott,
Dale and I just showed Uncle Jerry and Aunt Kay the BLOG. Actually, we hadn't seen the latest stuff either so it was GREAT. You know me...I am ignorant of this computer stuff so I need time to figure it out. We also watched LSthe video - WOW! Blane is really looking so good!!! I know he misses his Grammie and GranWe look forwadaddy...HOWEVER, he also misses his Nanna and Poppop. He has two sets of grandparents who love him SO MUCH. I know he will enjoy his first plane trip today.
You are such loving parents. Dale and I are so proud of both of you.
I can't believe we haven't seen Blane in more than two weeks. Bummer.