Thursday, January 10, 2008

Two Great Purchases!!!!!

So right about now all of my friends who read my blog are probably thinking, Jen, I didn't know that you were a runner?! Not quite....but I do love to walk, especially in the parks where I encounter dirt trails of all sorts. So, a jogging stroller was a must have! And let me tell you, I wish that I had just purchased the jogging stroller instead of my regular stroller. It is so lightweight, manuevers easily, has shocks on the back wheels, the front wheel swivels or locks in place (in case I do get the urge to jog a step or two)...too many great features to list. So for all you soon to be mommy's, check out the Schwinn, it's the best bang for the buck!

One of the best purchases I made this year was for my JOBY! Once hooked to my video camera, I can attach it anywhere! This works especially well when it's just Blane and I at home and I want to get some video of the both of us. You can create cool special effects by attaching the camera to the ceiling fan!

No comments: