Monday, June 16, 2008

Celebrating Daddy!

Yesterday was Scott's first Father's Day, so Blane and I wanted to do something really special to celebrate Scott since he's so special to us! I had t-shirts made for all of us...not matching ones, but shirts that had something to do with daddy. Blane's said "My Daddy is my best buddy", mine said "I love Scott", and Scott's said "The man, the myth, the legend, DAD". You can see our shirts in the pic below. A couple small gifts, mommy's morning muffins, and yummy red velvet cake later, and we were ready to brace ourselves for the 100 degree Sunday. It was a wonderful day celebrating our amazing husband/daddy and everything that he does for our family. I love you!
Aren't we cute?
Clearly I'm not the expert cake decorator, but I did make it from scratch!My first OREO!!!! Yum

For some reason his left food always ends up high in the air when he's reaching for something.

Already getting into trouble

No comments: