Monday, November 3, 2008

Even though Blane's birthday is technically Wednesday, we decided to celebrate a little early with a big western cowboy party! Our house was filled with family and friends which reminded us how blessed we are! I can't believe that a whole year has passed since our little boy was born! (and even more so I can't believe that we are about to start all over again!) Blane has certainly grown into a sweet and loving little boy...but don't be fooled, he is all boy for sure! And... I can officially say that he is walking/running by his first birthday! Here are just a few pictures that Scott and I were able to take amidst the partying, more to come!
My little cowboy just up from naptime
Mommy and Blane
Daddy is part western cowboy, part Dallas cowboy!

Walking!

Grammie and Blane
This is my attempt at a cowboy boot cake!
Singing Happy Birthday!
Mmmmmmm....cake!
Opening gifts!
After bath, he's still playing with his new toys!

3 comments:

MontyG3..4! said...

Happy (early!) birthday Blane!! I can't believe it has already been a year- the second year will fly by even faster! I love seeing his personality come through in all of the pictures! And I think the cowboy cake was awesome!

Michelle Littler Photography said...

Wow, he's 1 already! And so adorable. He totally looks like his Daddy.

Elizabeth said...

congrats on your little man turing ONE! AND on Baby #2 - VERY exciting!!! We must be neck and neck...my due date is May 20th - Rigby said yours is right around there as well! How fun! :) E. Sparks