Friday, November 21, 2008

Getting in the Holiday Spirit!

After a crazy last month, we have finally settled down and even started decorating for Christmas! And this Thanksgiving, we will be thanking God for a huge answer to prayer...Scott's new job! Scott will begin working for ExxonMobil in the Global Security Department! And I thought that I was getting away from Exxon.... : )
Our sweet little baby is so grown up! No more crawling, just running! His vocabulary has expanded to include thank you, diaper, whoops, airplane just to name a few. And he loves to share! He comes over to me with an object, turns my hand palm up, places the object in my hand and says "thank you!" So sweet!


2 comments:

Brendel Family said...

yay! I'm so happy he got the job!

Anonymous said...

So happy Scott found a new job - what a relief and something huge to be thankful for right now.