Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Little Helper

Tuesdays are cleaning days around here. I can't tell you how much I look forward to Tuesdays! Ha! Today was an exception though, because Blane decided that it would be fun to help out mommy! (and yes, he's still in his pj's)
Swifering is the most fun job! He swifered our white bedspread (ewww), the dogs, his toys, anything in sight!
"Whew, cleaning is hard work! I need a break!"

Oh Blane, we're not nearly done, let's get to work with the broom!
You missed a spot!


Finally we are done cleaning and ready to start the day (at about noon!) Blane always thinks that he can fit into mommy and daddy's shoes. So sweet

1 comment:

Zack, Ashlee and Reese said...

That's so precious. I couldn't help but be reminded of Reese as I was looking at all the pictures! She does the same things, even with the shoes! What sweet and funny little helpers we have!