Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finally, Some Real News!!!

I had yet another doctor's visit today, just hoping that we would find out the sex of our new baby! Both doctor and baby decided that it would be a good day to cooperate! So we are so excited to announce that the end of May will bring us A BOY!!!!!!! We are so excited to meet Gavin Daniel Patterson!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahh!! Congratulations on another little boy! What a great name, too. My sister just had her second boy, and she said she now has to learn about all this dirty, bug-filled, boy stuff, as it was just us two girls growing up!!

A Momma Who Cooks said...

soooo exciting!!! so blessed to have 2 boys!!!!

Erin Teshara said...

I am so happy for both of you!! Congrats on Gavin!!

MontyG3..4! said...

Congratulations!!! I love the name, too!

hope trifecta said...

YAY! Thanks for adding to the church "boy pool"~!!! Gavin and Blane will be such great friends!
Love you!

Amanda

Elizabeth said...

Yea!!! I love his name! :) And OF COURSE we will be getting together! I just kind of wish we were delivering at the same hospital - now that would be too fun! ;)