This week Blane had his 15 month check up! He weighed in at 24 lbs, 1 oz /25-50th percentile (he was only 7 lbs when he was born!!!), 32 5/8" tall/80-90th percentile (19" when he was born!). It's amazing the growth that takes place from conception until now. It re-confirms to me that there has to be a God who can create such a miracle! Overall his appointment went really well and his doctor was very impressed with his development! Dr. Terk thinks that Blane is incredibly bright - that sure didn't come from me! He wanted to see how Blane walks so he took the endcap off the ear probe thing and threw it across the room for Blane to "retrieve". Blane went over to the cap, picked it up, and put it in his ear. How he knew that the ear piece was meant for his ear, I don't know. We went ahead and scheduled our 18 month well check, and I can't believe that I will have two babies by that time!!!
Speaking of two babies, my double stroller came in! I actually cried when I had to get rid of my Chicco that I loved in order to replace it with a double stroller. But I love my new stroller! I put it together right away and Blane LOVES it too! All day he gets in, gets out, gets in, gets out. He will even sit in it to watch Sesame Street!
1 comment:
I love that double stroller - totally worth it to have an additional kid in order to get that cool stroller :-)
Post a Comment