Thursday, February 26, 2009

27 Weeks (Now Almost 28)

On Tuesday I had my 27 week checkup. As uneventful as ever. They told me how huge I'm getting (actually, it seems that I'm pretty much on track to not gain too much more than I did with Blane, but we'll see...I'm loving the Sonic Blasts!), checked Gavin's heartbeat (145 bpm), measured me, and took my blood pressure (97/56...am I alive?). I will go sometime this week or next for my glucose test - I think I will put it off as long as possible! Gavin seems to be a lot more active than Blane was so I can imagine that I will have my hands full when he arrives! Luckily, mom will be here to help out since it looks like Scott will be having to work out of town end of May/beginning of June. I'm definitely more uncomfortable at night, and I don't know what I would do without my boppy body pillow, even though Scott makes fun of it! Time is flying and we're getting pretty booked full of activities between now and Gavin's arrival. He will be here before I know it!

Blane had his first fever a few nights ago! 101.7! Poor baby was so miserable so I let him sit on the couch with a big glass of whole milk and watch Sesame Street before bed. By the next morning his fever was gone and he was his normal, adorable self. So weird how that happens!

Here are a few pictures of Blane from Nana and Poppop's house:

1 comment:

MontyG3..4! said...

I'm still addicted to a body pillow after being pregnant! It helps align your spine so well since I'm a side sleeper. Was that really Blaine's FIRST fever??? WOW. That's pretty amazing. It's not fun- I'm glad it just was a 24 hour thing!