Blane loves to cook and loves anything to do with the kitchen! He is always asking me to play with pots, pans, spoons, and whisks. He even prefers "cooking shows" to any other show - even Wonder Pets! But it can't be just any cooking show, it has to be Giada on the Food Network. He could watch her for hours and hours, which is ok with me! I love her too! Blane will frequently bring a whisk and a pot in the car with him for entertainment...ha! Yesterday Blane insisted that he help me out with dinner. He was so cute and sweet as he stood at the counter next to me zesting and squeezing lemons. What a mess we made together but what fun we shared! I think that he takes after Grandpa and Poppop and even my brother who could always be found cooking next to mom. 

1 comment:
I love it! And i think any boy can watch giada all day :) at least he has good taste! haha!
Post a Comment