- We visited the doctor for Gavin's 6 month well check! Besides four shots and one oral medication, everything is looking great! And yes, we are H1N1 protected!
- Gavin weighs 17 lbs 8 oz (50th), his height is 28" (90-95th), and his head circumference is 16 3/4" (25th) - he is pretty much EXACTLY as Blane was at this age
- Gavin loves to eat! He's eaten all the stage 1 and 2 baby foods in existence. He also loves applesauce and mashed banana. And, this weekend I discovered that he loves whipping cream, but who doesn't? I guess I have to start carrying baby food with me when we eat out, whipping cream was all I had to offer him at Brio's and he sure was MAD when I ran out!
- Gavin is sitting up all by himself - even in the bath now! We've always bathed them together, but now it's more fun!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
P.S. Gavin - 6 Months
A couple of updates since my previous 6 month post:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment