Blane is my little buddy. He is such a blast to spend all my time with! He is compassionate, loving, kind, and self-less. The biggest changes continue to be speech and vocabulary, so here it goes:
"What you having Mommy?" - Referring to what I am eating or drinking
Blane thinks that everyone is a mommy or a daddy, so he refers to them that way. He'll say, "Mommy, what's that Mommy doing?"
He knows all of his colors and has started referring to objects by their color. "Mommy, what's that green thing?"
He loves nature, dirt, and bugs. This month we have caught a bee (which I accidentally left in a glass container in the sun - it died), and a grub worm (which we HAD to play with all day)
Blane loves to pray! Last night his prayer was, "Dear Jesus, thank you for God, amen" He first officially prayed by himself on 4/23/10
He loves to play tackle football with Daddy, see pictures below!
If he wants to show us something that he's doing, he'll say, "Watch me how I do this, mommy"
Blane is doing really well at pooping on the potty! About 80% of the time he'll tell me and we'll go. Then he wants EVERYONE to see, haha. Those poor visitors!
I must ask him this a lot because lately he'll ask me, "What should we do today, mommy?"
He is always very concerned about my well-being and if I'm in a parking lot and there's a car anywhere near me, "Watch out mommy, that car's coming to get you!"
"We need gas!" in response to any type of dings made by my car
"I teach baby"
Blane thinks that he's a "bad guy"
No more tray on his booster, he eats like a big boy at the table!




No comments:
Post a Comment