Isn't it sad that this is the best chair photo I could capture this month?! This monthly picture accurately defines this little boy - active, curious, and full of life and adventure!
Gavin is my sweet, serious boy who is FULL of questions! His days are full of pointing, jibber jabber, and a questioning inflection at the end of all his sentences. It is common to find him at my feet, facing me with hands raised in the air asking me to hold him so that he can be high enough to see what's going on. His absolute biggest love is his brother, and I find that it can be very difficult to tear them apart (hence the many pictures where they are together!) I love seeing their bond as brothers grow and I hope that they continue to love each other well as they grow into adults. Gavin's vocabulary is slowly growing, but "please", "thank you", and "love you" are some of the sweetest words I hear each day. This little monkey has mastered all of the parks in our area and I usually don't have to worry about him or stand beneath him anymore. This little boy LOVES his bed and actually ASKS to be put in bed - this only makes me sad when I'm wanting to rock and cuddle with him and he would rather get in bed : ( This month has been really special for Gavin and I! Blane started attending school on Tuesdays and Thursdays which allows Gavin and I sweet time by ourselves. We read, tackle, giggle, and play! It's been really fun to see how different his personality is when his older brother isn't around! I am really thanking Jesus for the provision that allows Gavin and I some alone time! I just adore this age - things are easy and so much fun! I rejoice everyday in this little life that God has blessed our family with!







1 comment:
These boys are growing too quickly...I'm glad you're having another one.(baby that is, not necessarily a boy, but that would be oh so fun!)
Post a Comment