Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Name Game - The Big REVEAL!

Thanks for playing our fun game! We sure had fun reading all of your guesses! I am excited to announce that our little baby girl's name is indeed:

Ashley Rae Patterson

(I'm hoping she likes her little pink puppy dog lovie as much as the boys like theirs!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful name...I can't wait to meet her!
Mom

Diana Richards said...

Adorable!!! Ashley was on our list of names, too! I think it is absolutely lovely!

Rebecca said...

Such a sweet name!

The Mosiers said...

Yay!! I love it!! Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect name for a little Patterson/Howard girl! We are so excited to see her soon.

Jenn said...

Beautiful! I am glad that I was wrong with my guesses b/c I love her name:) I can't wait to see her!

Angela said...

Yippee!!! I can't wait to see your three sweet ones snuggled up together just like their lovies:)
Love you and love your sweet Ashley Rae already!