Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Name Game - Day 4 WITH NEW CLUES!!!!!!

These are all great guesses! And one of you just might be correct : ) Because I'm anxious to reveal her name tomorrow, and I'm sure that you are anxious to know her name - here are two additional clues for today!!! Tomorrow will be the big reveal!!!

There is a large FURNITURE STORE that bears her name, and there is a beautiful brand of BEDDING which also partly bears her name : )



Tomorrow will be the big reveal!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley Rae?? - Joy Arita

Unknown said...

Ashley!!!

Tamara Vogelgesang said...

Stacy or Laura?

Unknown said...

Wow, I couldn't get to the computer fast enough...I'm guessing Ashley too, Mom.

Kristie said...

Ashley Rae!

Anonymous said...

Definitely ASHLEY or ASHLEE or ASHLEIGH !!!!!!

Karen said...

Rooms to Go Rae?

Angela said...

I can't wait to hear your story of deciding on her sweet name! Ashley Rae is beautiful:)