It is too fun to read your guesses! Let's keep playing... Baby Girl Rae Patterson's name has yet to be guessed ; )
Blane and Gavin's names were chosen mostly because they are rare and unique; but Baby Girl will share one thing in common with her Mommy - her name is TRADITIONAL, and COMMON. Her first name has ranked somewhere in the TOP 20 LIST SINCE SOMETIME IN THE 80'S, and has only recently lost popularity. In addition, her name ISN'T BIBLICAL.
Happy guessing!
16 comments:
Hannah
Madeline? Victoria? Sydney?
Now I'm just picking and choosing from the list on babynames.com. :)
I love this game!!!
Emily?
Kayla or Kaylee?
Kate
ASHLEY!!!! :)
Emily
Anna
Sarah (biblical though...)
Jessica Rae Patterson?
Yay I found you! My guess is Maggie. Can't wait to hear what baby Girl's name is! Let the stalking commence! ;)
Diana
Elizabeth????
Pat Patterson says:
how about
Christine Rae
I'm sticking with Emily! I hope I'm right because I LOVE LOVE LOVE that name for a girl!
Samantha Rae
Now I think Megan.
Abigail or Abbey Rae????
From Mom:
My guess is Katie Rae Patterson!
Post a Comment