I am so in love with this little munchkin. She is super sweet, smiley, and just a really good baby! And having a little girl is really quite fun : )
My little girl is a chunker, and I love it! She has the most precious little rolls on her thighs, and my favorite quote from Blane this month was, "Mommy, why does Ashley have TWO chins?" Ashley is very sturdy now, and hold herself upright when being held, no more wobbly baby head. She loves to be on her tummy and can lift her head so high! She still sleeps on her tummy, except for the occasional roll onto her back which puts her into a screaming fit! She's officially moved upstairs to her big girl crib - which she loves! Although she tends to wedge herself into the corner of the bumpers! She is following suit by sucking her thumb, so so sweet! You would never believe that she has been sleeping through the night the past two weeks! She usually heads to bed at 6:30 or 7 and wakes to eat around 5:45 or 6. The Lord knew that I needed some rest! Lately Ashley has begun to talk up a storm! The boys and I are loving each and every coo that we hear! And we are so thankful that her clogged tear duct has finally healed and we are eye bugger free : )
We are loving the new dynamic of family of five and especially the joy this sweet little baby brings! Thank you Jesus!




No comments:
Post a Comment