Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Wow, terrible picture!

I love Father's Day! I am so thankful that I get to celebrate Scott as the Daddy of my kids. His heart for the Lord and for this family is such a beautiful reflection of the ways that God loves His church (Eph. 5:29) Scott leads us with love and care. I praise Jesus for Scott!!!

We began Father's Day with eggs, toast, and apple juice in bed. The boys gifted him with a new wallet and a Patriotic devotions book : ) We made this sign for daddy to see - it's hard to tell, but Eph 5:29 is written across the top, and each letter represents something:

F - fully relies on God
A- always loves on us
T - thinks we are special
H - helps us learn new things
E - Eagerly encourages us
R - responsibly leads our family

We love you!

No comments: