Thursday, August 11, 2011

Conroe, Texas

I really love saying that I live in "Conroe Texas" - I think this town fits us perfectly! It's the perfect mix of southern boy country/down home texas and big city feel. I didn't think that I could be as happy here as I am : ) It has been so sweet to see the multitude of ways that the Lord has been faithful to us in this move. I had so many fears before and during the transition to Houston and was encouraged by friends to keep a Faithful Journal. In fact, I detailed very specific prayer/fear and my hope was that those prayers would be answered in the coming years. Remarkably, almost every single prayer has already been answered in abundance and in a mere 3 weeks! I have learned to hold my circumstances loosely, to trust God more fully, to not fear obedience, and to have more confidence that he can and most definitely will continue the good work that he has started in us. It was difficult to leave because we had a lot to leave behind, but I have faith that He has prepared us for what He is preparing for us!

Moving Day
Huge moving van!
This is what Ash and I did the whole time - just sat and watched : )
The kitchen all packed up!
Gavin and his BFF Cade
Blane and his best GF Addie
Blane and his best buddy Turner
Thank you Jesus for your good gifts, and for your ample supply of goodness!

Psalm 31:19 Oh how abundant is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, and worked for those who take refuge in you

No comments: