2001 has been quite the year for us. New baby, new job, new city, new house, etc. I'll admit that it has all been very overwhelming. The enemy is cunning and I am easily tempted to believe that God has forsaken me and that all hope is lost, especially when all of my circumstances change so drastically. Thankfully, He IS trustworthy, even when it doesn't feel that way. Like the Israelites, I question, wonder, doubt, struggle with unbelief, yet I remember:
"I am the Lord...I will bring you out...I will redeem you...I will take you to be my people...I will be your God...I am the Lord" Ex. 6:2-8
Whew! When it looked like we would have an opportunity to get away alone for a couple of nights, we couldn't resist! Vegas was perfect. We relaxed, slept in, laid by the pool, shopped, ate (a lot!), and found great refreshment!
Being lazy in our room

No comments:
Post a Comment