


A little behind in blog updates, as usual. Really we're more at the 8 1/2 month mark. But I tell you what, this baby girl keeps me on my toes! She's full blown crawling, standing, and beginning to cruise. And yes, she's trying to climb the stairs. Usually she makes it to step two before I catch her in the act. I often "lose" her and will call for her all over the house - more often than not I'll find her in the dog bowl. What a ham this girl is! She attracts attention wherever we go! She's the smiliest of them all! My once 14 hour sleeper is waking up several times at night - we're working on it but to be honest, it really is the sweetest cuddle time. My baby girl is SO big - she looks more like a GIRL and not a baby. She's pretty rambunctious too...definitely not afraid to rough house with her older brothers. Ashley never liked the pureed food, oh no. She went straight to table food (although I try to limit her to one, maybe two meals a day). She eats cheese, turkey, cereals, eggs, toast, waffle, hot dog, anything that I can cut up really. Oh, and the girl loves mandarin oranges and french fries! The boys, and mommy and daddy, have been so excited to hear "Mmmm mommm mommmma and dadadaddddddda" this month! Daddy's favorite hairdo on Ashley is the "Pebbles" look, with a pony tail sticking straight up. I tell you what, everyone is smitten with this little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment