Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ashley - 9 Months

Littlest girl is so grown up! Nine months with sweet Ashley have been fun, and joyful! We are CRAZY about her!
  • Baby girl has always been, and still is - easy. She's laid back, go with the flow. She can function on one, or two naps, whatever our day allots for. She smiley as can be, yet a little bashful too.
  • She's wearing size 3 diapers, 9 months clothes, still just has two teeth, keeps bows and headbands in her hair well, but doesn't like hats too much.
  • This girl can make it up an entire flight of stairs by herself, cruises around the furniture, and yes, I have caught her trying to let go with both hands - is it bad that I want to push her back onto her bottom? This girl is too fast for me. I "lose" her often!
  • She doesn't want to be left out of roughhousing with her brothers. If there is tumbling going on, she's in on the action.
  • She still does the nose scrunch - and - blow, it's pretty cute : )
  • This girl can eat! I haven't fed her anything she hasn't liked, and I offer her any and everything that we eat unless it's too spicy or hard. Unfortunately for her, I only give her one, maybe two meals a day because I want her to still nurse well ;)
  • Blane and Ashley are pretty much inseparable. She adores him, and he always wants to be near her, holding her, feeding her, pushing her stroller, anything.
  • Ashley loves big girls! She makes friends easily at the "mall park" and takes off to play with the other girls!
  • Ashley shares some of Gavin's characteristics - one being that she's more daring, not afraid to take off in a strange place without me, she's definitely an adventurous one!
We love our littlest. She's beautiful, and I am praying that God is wooing her little heart to himself to make her even more beautiful on the inside than she is on the outside. Thank you Jesus for the gift of your baby girl!


















No comments: