Saturday, July 28, 2012

Kenya - Day 4

Day four brought lots of fun and leisure time for the guys. On the agenda - the poor man's safari! What would normally be an hour or so drive to their destination on American soil was a two and a half hour drive in the country of Kenya. I guess when you have a two lane road, lightly paved (paved would be a generous term) full of house sized potholes and speed bumps in the middle of the road marking pedestrian death and car accidents, it makes for a longer commute :) Scott captured zebra, rhinos, and even lions through the camera lens! From what I can see through small snapshots is breathtaking portraits of Gods creation!

Tomorrow Casey is scheduled to preach and I know the guys are excited to encourage and equip and continue ministering to the community.

No comments: