Our turtle unit was really fun and I have to admit that I was tempted on numerous occasions to purchase the cute little 3" turtle for $15 dollars at the mall pet store - but I maintained some sense of self control and we just "looked" at him. Instead we opted for fingerprint turtles crafted into card stock and behold, Pete and Buster became our "class pets".
We are plugging away at our MFW Kindergarten curriculum and still loving every bit of it. Phonics seemed to take a big leap ahead this week and it has been exciting to see Blane excel in this area. Gavin is proving that he can keep up as well and is completing all of the material I throw at him with flying colors (this week I started separating them, Gavin doesn't do reading/writing words with us).
Although homeschooling is truly sanctifying me through and through, (in other words, it is difficult, and the Lord is using it to reveal sin and define my character), we love each and every second of it.
![]() |
| Gavin's first 48 piece puzzle! |
![]() |
| He's starting to write words that he thinks up in that little head! |









No comments:
Post a Comment