Saturday, June 30, 2007

Baby Room and Bedding





























I know that everyone is anxious to know about room decor! I had planned to have all of the bedding made, but quickly learned that it's stressful trying to be an artist when you're not. So, Scott and I finally found something else that we loved at no other than Pottery Barn kids! Wouldn't you know that what we finally picked is almost completely sold out, so we will have to be a little creative. But...the collection is called "Brooks Patchwork". You can see from the pictures: the patchwork plaid will be a quilt and a bumper. I wasn't happy with the bumper that the set came with (besides the fact that it is sold out) so I am turning the khaki and blue striped duvet cover into the crib skirt. The crib sheet will be a very cute white background with little surfboards etc. on it. I've also included a picture of the crib that we picked out which we are very excited to order next month! Lastly, a picture of the Swivel Glider that I am in love with. Don't worry, we aren't buying a pink chair - the color swatch shows the neutral sand brushed twill color!

No comments: