Saturday, June 30, 2007

Keeping up with the Jones'

Well, all of my friends seem to have these blogs...especially my pregnant friends! So, I'm going to join the bandwagon (since myspace AND facebook aren't enough). I guess that I will be posting fat pictures for all the world to see. I'm a pretty great pregnant person, my approach is easy: don't workout, eat as unhealthy as possible, sleep all day, and in general fail to accomplish anything even relatively important. This could account for my fast gain of 7 + pounds over the past 20 1/2 weeks.

So, on a very exciting note, we did find out a couple of weeks ago that we are having a BOY! We are both very, very excited about having a miniature Scott. I can see it now...he will swing from trees like Tarzan, eat worms straight from the yard and think it's so cool, and he will probably leave me to join the army just like his dad. He will just be THE cutest thing ever!

No comments: