Friday, December 7, 2007

One Great Month of Blane

Well, Blane has been a part of our lives now for one whole month and my, how things change! I can't even remember what life was like before him! He has enriched our lives far beyond what I had imagined possible! I am doing really well and getting lots of sleep...FINALLY! I am now getting eight hours of sleep (four hours in the night, feed, then another four hours). The dogs on the other hand are exhausted. They don't understand why mommy doesn't leave during the day anymore, I guess that being home has interrupted their daily naptime in our bed.


Blane is now 9 and 1/2 lbs! He is starting to fit into his 0-3 month clothes much better! He is just the cutest little man you've ever seen! His acid reflux is still bothering him, but I am figuring out how to make him a little more comfortable. Scott loves his little baby and they spend a little father/son alone time in the mornings while I catch some extra zzzzzzz's. JuneBug is still as motherly as ever, always running to Blane the instant she hears a peep from him. She loves her new brother!

No comments: