Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Whole Year Come and Gone












I can't believe that Christmas 2007 has already come and gone! Life has flown by so fast this year...I feel like I need a moment to catch my breath! 2007 has brought us some of life's richest blessings! We have continued to deepen our relationships with our couple friends. We have enjoyed vacationing, wine tasting, eating out, celebrating birthdays and holidays with those closest to us. We have loved being a part of our church lifegroup for couples where we went through two amazing books, one by John Piper, and another by Mike Mason. My marriage to Scott continues to grow stronger as each year passes which is truly a testament to our relationship with God. This year we were blessed with a pregnancy and were able to enjoy the challenges and excitement that accompany those long 9 months. Knowing that we won't have alone time for another 18 years, Scott took me on vacation to California to see family, and then to Chicago to see one of my favorite singers, Michael Buble. Then, in November, God entrusted us to raise his healthy baby boy! So, I will be sad to see 2007 come to an end, but I am excited to see what 2008 will have in store for Scott, Blane and I!

No comments: